Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Real Website Now in Arlington, Texas - Former "employee" lied about and still harassed:

I left the company about two years ago when the owner tried to stiff me on my paycheck again. He would state random reasons for me not to get what I earned and on top of that would insult me, cut me down often, and treat me like I was "easily replaceable". Seeing as he was in India and I was in the US, I wouldn't get anything from him until I was in bed and then suddenly I'd get hit with some sort of "I'm not paying you for such and such because I did all this work and you just took a call" or my favorite was "You're getting all these small jobs and getting these commissions from them but you're not getting the big websites so I'm not giving you all of this project because I need to pay all my designers". I finally had had enough and quit. I was only given a portion of my final paycheck but with a threat that if I tried to do "anything" to him, he'd reverse it from the bank. I started working for another website design company a few months later and I'd been contacted by quite a few former customers regarding their lack of website being completed, completed but not what they expected, etc. When my former employer found out we were doing work for them he got angry, and slandered me on several websites. He posted lies saying I was meeting with people in person (lie #1), taking payments from them to the tune of over $1,000 (lie #2), and not providing any results (lie #3). After he spoke with the President of the company he said he'd get the false complaints removed but never did. I left the web design industry because of this, my name is everywhere in a negative light permanently. I am now being hounded by e-mail to see if I would like to resume Craigslist advertisement postings for him, as if nothing happened. I have told him to stop contacting me but I get an e-mail once a week. I know way too much of how this guy operates I want nothing to do with his "business" nor do I wish to in any way help him with his template website design business. For the record: I was never on "maternity" leave as the prior complaint states, and I never returned to the company. I am tired of the e-mails, I am tired of the lies, I am tired of the slander but since he's in India and not even a registered US business nothing can be done.
Review
Tags
  • Web Firm Local
  • Best Websites Designer
  • Web Company Now
  • Webcompany us

Real Website Now in Fort Worth, Texas - Company scams under several company names & is in India not US!

I called in for a quote with Real Website Now back in June, spoke with a young lady there who said that she was in the US. After a couple of weeks I called back and she didn't answer the phone, I was told she was on "Maternity leave". I couldn't get a hold of someone who didn't have a thick accent, and the guy I talked to was so rude he told me that he had "too much on his plate to worry about what I wanted" and kept pushing me to make a deposit payment. I found so many websites that this guy does work as, it's the same template just different colors. If you have done business with any of these companies, you were severely ripped off: Web Firm Local, Website198, Real Website Now, Best Websites Designer, Web Company Now, Web Company.us, 249 Website, and some others. He offers templates for cheap, but claims they're "original websites". He also uses graphics from other websites (I confirmed using google search), he even has used actors/actresses/models on websites in his portfolio, and more than likely not with their permission. He opens you up for potential law suits and fines because any images he uses that aren't original graphics, will be considered stolen and if someone sees them who owns them they can go after you. But i'm sure he doesn't care. He is in India along with all of his co-workers, except for someone he'll get to answer the phones here in the USA. You can't reach someone in the day time that is working on your website, because even though they say their office is in Florida, the people working on the sites are asleep while you're expecting them to be working. I called several of the websites in his portfolio, and they are either bad numbers, not happy with the result, or they say that the website was fine but the guy was so rude they wouldn't recommend him. You can try clicking on the websites and they'll take you to bad URLs as well. One "reference" stated that he yelled and cursed at them for wanting to use his "unlimited changes" that he advertises, when he realized that he just didn't feel like giving what was promised. Another "Reference" said that If you tell him you want a refund because you aren't being given what was promised, he goes crazy yelling and screaming and threatens to post negative things all over the internet about you so no one will work with you or your business will go bad. He also posts on craigslist throughout many different states with many internet phone numbers. I got lucky and I found a place to do my website and though it was more expensive, I was able to trust them to get it done not only in the amount of time promised, but they were easily contacted and informed me they have been contacted by former clients of this guy and have helped them get their websites fixed, correctly spelled with proper grammar, they even fixed the SEO options that this guy would claim he'd do but never did. I seriously doubt the girl I spoke to that day was on "Maternity leave". I really hope she was smart and got away from this mess. If you're getting a website from this guy, it'd be in your best interest to get your money back and find a company that may be a bit more expensive, but at least you know they are here in the USA and they aren't just using a template.

Really - I,ve found the company very accommodating,can't believe we are taking about the same people.

Review